Commitment to Personal Injury Treatment
Dr. Moradian and Dr. Vartanian are fellowship-trained physiatrists who have extensive clinical experience in treating patients who suffer from acute and chronic pain caused by automobile accidents or other personal injuries.
Get Your Life Back
If you are suffering from acute or chronic pain due to a personal injury accident, Dr. Moradian or Dr. Vartanian and the iSCORE team will partner with you to get your life back.
Personal Injury Facts & Recommendations
• Don’t Delay. After an accident, it is important to receive treatment within the first 72 hours, in order to achieve the best results. If treatment is delayed, the healing of your injury will be prolonged and may require additional treatments. Prompt evaluation and diagnosis can make a difference in minimizing long-term consequences of acute injury, and prevent the progression of acute pain symptoms to debilitating chronic pain.
• Monitor Your Symptoms. Injuries often do not heal by themselves, and it is important not to ignore any symptoms you are experiencing. Some injuries, such as whiplash, may take hours, days or even weeks to have any symptoms. If treatment is not received for a soft-tissue injury, scar tissue can form in your muscles, reducing their flexibility and making them prone to re-injury in the future.
• Multiple Treatment Options Dr. Moradian and Dr. Vartanian offer comprehensive care of spine, joint, muscle, tendon, ligament, and peripheral nerve disorders that result from an auto or personal accident.
We’re Here to Help
If you have sustained an injury due to an automobile or personal accident, let us help you get your life back. Dr. Moradian or Dr. Vartanian offer a comprehensive injury evaluation and will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan.
Call us today for an appointment.
– What is MedPay*? Learn More >
– What Does MedPay* Cover? Learn More >